PRIVATE BOAT TOUR 100% lagon
An unforgettable day on a private boat enjoying the lagoon of Moorea
Embark on our famous yellow boat and let yourself be guided on one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world, with a thousand changing colors.
The private tour guarantees a small group setting, with the people you have chosen. Whether it’s relaxation with family or a celebration with friends, it’s up to you!
Observe the magnificent landscape around you and enjoy the spectacle that the ocean can offer you at every moment.
Discover the fauna and marine life during stops for safe swimming in translucent and temperate water all year round.
Our boat stop takes place on a shallow white sandbank at the edge of a beautiful paradise island!
Feel free to enjoy the place as you wish: relaxation, swimming, sunbathing, or having a picnic with your feet in the water.
THE GOURMET BREAK*
*Additional paid option
Craving a special cooked dishes, a cocktail, an aperitif, a cold beer… We take care of reserving a table for you at a restaurant. The boat will drop you off at the doors of an establishment. Feel free to taste and drink according to your desires.
*You will pay your bill directly in cash or by credit card at the restaurant.
This option does not prevent you from enjoying the beach, swimming, or any other activities under your sole responsibility.
The boat will pick you up at the meeting point for the return.
- The private tour allows you to make the most of your day on the lagoon of Moorea.
- You book the entire boat, which can accommodate from 1 to 12 people.
- The private tour is not a boat rental or a custom tour; in other words, the excursion is already defined (see below).
- Transfer, lunch, and alcoholic beverages are not included.
private tour in details
– 9:00 a.m.: reception at the wharf
– Guided boat trip on the lagoon
– Visit of the Cook’s Bay
– Visit of Opunohu Bay
– Swimming stop at the submerged Tikis site
– Stopping and interaction at the site of rays and sharks
– 3:00 pm: time to say goodbye
* Schedules for information only
(60 000 XPF)
A local guide will tell you everything about the fauna and flora.
Non-alcoholic refreshments are provided.
Lunch at a restaurant
From 9:00 am
From 3:00 pm
What to bring
Hat, lycra, sunglasses
mask, fins, snorkel
mosquito repellent, sunscreen,
water to drink